Orbit AL-7103-MKII is currently the principal product of MINSTECH. Orbit has discontinued the system, but MINS is planning to support this system for another 10 years at the least. That’s why we make a substantial investment in buying un-used and used systems and parts of AL-7103-MKII. We have a full cycle of refurbishment in the MINS facility including all final acceptance tests as per Orbit procedures.
The Orbit AL-7103-MKII have been fully refurbished and thoroughly tested in MINS facility. We offer the systems for sale, lease, and rent. The price on the refurbished item may vary and depends on the system’s configuration.
All Orbit AL-7103-MKII systems passed our warehouse in precisely the same condition:
- 3 brand new or refurbished SDM installed
- Refurbished SBC with a new backup battery
- Thoroughly tested with a maximum load PSU unit. The type of PSU depends on BUC installed (8 W or 20 W PSU)
- Brand new axes bearings
- New RF cabling
- Refurbished CCU unit (new BDMX and TFT screen)
- Fiberglass works on the dome
- 4 W Kospace
- 8 W Agilis
- 16 W Codone
- Single band NORSAT (A, B, or C)
- SMW quad band
- The system is subject to 1-year MINS limited warranty.
Shipping: ExW Nanoose Bay, BC Canada. Please contact us for the shipping quote.
The package: HT-certified wood crate. The crate dimensions: 1060 x 1060 x 1060 mm. Weight: ~350 kg.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.